So my first blog hmm. Yes I am bored tonight. Just a little about myself...read on. Mostly my blogs will be about my 3 dear children and my two bitches, ugg my dogs. Two German Shepard's both females. The oldest is 5 the baby is one. Funny how I let everyone know about my dogs before my kids lol. They ( the human children) are for the most part good kids...all girls which I'm pretty sure there are still 3 although I think one of them has grown another alien head because I know something that came out of my body could not possibly hate the world and her mother such as she does. Ok so the girls, the human ones, are 14, 10 and 6. My husband works and lives about 4 hrs away from Sunday night until Thursday night. So it's a giant house of hormones.
Back to my original title.
Ode to Dog Hair
I see you
On the sink
On the floor
In my drink
Behind the door
In the ice
On the walls
maybe on the dice
who can recall
OK so I just channeled Dr. Seuss. Well my whole point was it was so ironic that I sat down to pee, and of course the dogs always have to follow for a fresh bowl of water after you flush, and I look over and Arwen ( from LOTR...yes I am a nerd) the oldest dog has one of my foot long curly hairs from my head laying on her back. Did I feel revenge ....yes. Did I feel vindicated? In my mind that hair bothered her for hours and hours before I saw it. So yes I stand before you victorious and a champion. Zena the dog hair warrior.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment